Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mercedes:
I don't know how I could possibly select just one song to play each time I walk into a room. I would much prefer an ipod so that I can select a new song for each mood I am feeling depending upon the day. However, I suppose I would be happy with "Uptown Girl" by: Billy Joel. Why? Do you seriously need to ask, isn't it obvious. ~M.

Haley:
Ooh, I would really love it if I had my own theme song.
That way I could make an entrance and everyone would
know that I was coming! Neat! Can I have "Barbie Girl"
by: Aqua. That song is so much fun and I love toys! ~Little Bean

Bridget:
If I were to pick a theme song that would play each and
every time I entered a room, I would have to select
"Jai Ho!" ~ (You Are My Destiny) by: A.R. Rahman and
The Pussycat Dolls. The song has an exotic yet uplifting
punch that I can relate to. Being a Chihuahua, my culture
affects my fundamental philosophies, however I also
consider myself a very modern girl and this group is a
perfect embodiment of the two blending cultures. ~B.

No comments:

Post a Comment